Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 2 - Romper Week



Up first, Jess has created the cutest little knit shortall romper!  When Christian was a baby these were my go-to type of outfits for him!  Only having to mess with one article of clothing was much easier on my laundry - even though he did go through several changes a day!  And a BONUS - there is a FREE 12 month size digital pattern for you to download!!!


Next up is the incredibly talented Melissa of Sew Like My Mom!  I remember when I first found her blog while doing searches on pillowcase dress tutorials!  I think Melissa's is hands down the best tutorial I have ever seen and always recommend it to new sewists who want to create an easy and cute dress for their daughter!  The romper she made for Romper Week is showing off more baby boy cuteness!!!  I'm pretty sure I recognize the pattern as the Kudzu Coveralls that Melissa has in her pattern shop!  I created a romper for Eva Mae with the pattern and it is AWESOME!

I'm looking forward to sharing the projects with you tomorrow!  I hope you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...