Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Saturday, February 1, 2014

FINAL VALENTINE CUPCAKE!

LAST CALL!
I wasn't able to share this photo last night, so today will be the final "show and tell" and last day to get your Cupcake Top for 20% off!


Rachel Hood created these adorable shirts using the pattern as the blank canvas to create the t-shirt and add applique!  I think she picked the PERFECT designs!!!  Thank you so much, Rachel!





The pattern goes back to full price tomorrow so hurry and grab the discount today!

And scroll through my previous posts to see more adorable creations!  Hopefully it will give you some Valentine inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Hey RaeAnna! I just went through all the cupcake top posts. This is such a great pattern, so versatile and easy to use. I loved the cupcake pea coat! How cute!? I'm so sorry I couldn't make it =(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...