Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Friday, May 24, 2013

More Romper Week Details



I am really excited about this upcoming series!!!  I've seen more rompers making their way into popular sewing blogs and pattern designs and I hope you will come and share any rompers you plan to make this summer in our linky party!

Here is a Pinterest board that Marte (Compagnie M.) started for us to find inspiration on designs!
http://pinterest.com/compagniem/romper-inspiration/

Also, do you like this romper?
IT WILL BE FREE!!!!  That's right!  Heidi from Elegance and Elephants is GIVING AWAY this pdf pattern as a thank you for her success with the Ruffle Top pattern and Bubble Shorts pattern!

Read about it here!

E&E will also giveaway a copy of either the Ruffle Top or Bubble Shorts to 3 lucky readers!

 And, although it is not romper related, I wanted to share that I have just finished my first pattern!!!!  It will be available for free through my blog for a limited time!  Follow me on Bloglovin' or Facebook to make sure you don't miss it!

Sewing Mama RaeAnna Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...