Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Busy Workin!

So, I feel bad that I am not posting tutorials like my intention was when I started the blog.  I'm thinking I might need to cut back on taking orders so that I can sew for my kiddos and create some fun new designs!

Here are some recent finished projects!
I made four panels for my mom - these two will go on her door in the kitchen and I made 2 other panels that will go on her window above the sink!

I had a girl message me on FaceBook with a picture of a dress she saw that was no longer available.  She asked if I could replicate it and it turned out so cute!  It's for her daughter's 1st birthday!

I also have a friend going to Disney next month.  I have been wanting to do a Mickey shirt and I love how this one turned out!  Although I'm not crazy about breaking 2 needles in the process.  Metallic thread is not very fun to embroider with. LOL!

And this adorable onesie will be frilled up with some extras and have a matching ruffle pant to go with! :)

In other news......I am one of the first to own Melly Sews new eBook!!!  Blank Slate Basics is officially on my computer!!!  I can't wait to make some things for Christian for the fall and winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...