Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Friday, August 17, 2012

Adorable refashioned tee and onesie!

A friend of mine is having a little girl in a few weeks and asked me to make embroidered sister shirts with an extra touch!  I love how these turned out!!!  To add the band and bow, take out the side seam and pin your band to the front.  Topstitch the band to the t-shirt and then sew the side seams closed!  Add a fabric flower or a bow and you're set!!!



And I finished the ruffle pants for the flamingo dress and tried them on Eva Mae just to test the size.  I'm really disappointed in my 12 month pattern for the dress because it ended up being HUGE!!!! I had to alter it a bit and hopefully it will be perfect.




2 comments:

  1. Both projects are so cute! I love the font you used on the shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Veronica!!! I can't wait to make something for Ella!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...