Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Monday, July 9, 2012

I went a little crazy at the fabric store!

My husband is the greatest!!!  We celebrated our 10 year anniversary this weekend and he went to TWO fabric stores with me!!! LOL!  We checked out Textile Fabrics in Nashville first and I bought some adorable vintage looking fabrics!  Stay tuned to the blog in the next few months for some cute outfits using those prints!


Then, we went to JoAnn's since I had a coupon and wanted to get my "Fall Collection" of fabric to put on my blog/facebook page!  I love the combos that I picked out!  Of course, Eva Mae will get first creations of the outfits I have in mind! :)

Gray/Yellow combos

Brown/Pink/Green combos

This is a picture we took by the sign of the church we were married in!  I can't believe it's been 10 years!  Happy Anniversary!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Add Elegant Décor to Home by Appealing Décor items Need to purchase stylish design table covering; Fabric town is here for you. Here we have a gigantic accumulation of table covers alongside various other home décor things and textures, which you can purchase at a sensible price according to your benefit.
    Fabric

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...